CHOOSE PDP FOR RENEWABLE SERVICES
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Electric Car Charging
- Wind Turbines
- New Build
- Retro fit
Air Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pumps are designed to be fitted outside your home, this is usually near an external wall. They can be floor or wall mounted. The external fan extracts heat from the air, even in minus degree temperatures, and converts it into heat for your home.
As they are suitable for both radiator* and/or under floor heating, our heat pumps can provide all of your hot water and central heating requirements all year round.
Our installations are all MCS accredited and therefore eligible for generous financial Government incentives, including the Boiler Upgrade Scheme (BUS).
Overall an air source heat pump is a simple, cost-effective hot water and heating solution for a new build, retro-fit, domestic or commercial property.
Benefits of air source heat pumps include:
- May be eligible for the Boiler Upgrade Scheme (BUS). Click here for more information.
- Low running costs (unit is powered by electricity).
- No ground works.
- Little space required
- Uses free sustainable energy from the air around your home
- Unlike other renewable technologies, a heat pump can meet all hot water and heating needs
- Provides heating and hot water all year round
- Tested to -25 degrees
- Works with radiators and/or under-floor heating
- Expected life span of approximately 18 years
- Helps reach goals set out in Code for Sustainable Homes
- Flexible sizing
- Inverter run compressor
- No vent or flue required
- No carbon monoxide production – no risk of gas explosion or oil spills
- Electrically powered – no deliveries of oil or LPG
- Market leading product range
* Radiators may need to be changed to be compatible with the air source heat pump.
Produce over six times more renewable energy than the most efficient gas or oil boiler.READ MORE >
Extract heat from the air, even in minus degree temperatures, and convert into heat for your home.READ MORE >
Reduce mains water usage and maintain water supplies in periods of drought.READ MORE >
If you already have, or are planning on getting, an electric vehicle than having an electric car charger …READ MORE >
The Boiler Upgrade Scheme (BUS) came into effect on 1st April 2022, replacing the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI). …READ MORE >
PDP Services Ltd is approved as an Sync EV Approved Installer. SYNC EV is a leading manufacturer of …READ MORE >
PDP Services install, service and maintain swimming pool heat pumps. Based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, we cover …READ MORE >