CHOOSE PDP FOR RENEWABLE SERVICES
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Electric Car Charging
- Wind Turbines
- Biomass Boilers
- New Build
- Retro fit
Air Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pumps are designed to be fitted outside your home, usually near an external wall. They can be floor or wall mounted. The external fan extracts heat from the air, even in minus degree temperatures, and converts it into heat for your home.
As they are suitable for both radiator* and/or under floor heating, our heat pumps can provide all of your hot water and central heating requirements all year round.
Our installations are all MCS accredited and therefore eligible for generous financial Government incentives, including the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) which will provide air source heat pump owners with annual tax-free payments. Click here for the Goverment’s Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive Calculator.
Overall an air source heat pump is a simple cost-effective hot water and heating solution for a new build, retro-fit, domestic or commercial property.
Benefits of air source heat pumps include:
- May be eligible for proposed the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) – domestic scheme extended to 31st March 2022.
- Low running costs (unit is powered by electricity).
- No ground works
- Little space required
- Uses free sustainable energy from the air around your home
- Unlike other renewable technologies, meets all hot water and heating needs
- Provides heating and hot water all year round
- Tested to -25 degrees
- Works with radiators and/or under-floor heating
- Expected life span of approximately 18 years
- Helps reach goals set out in Code for Sustainable Homes
- Flexible sizing
- Soft-start compressor reduces pressure on electrical supply
- No vent or flue required
- No carbon monoxide production – no risk of gas explosion or oil spills
- Electrically powered – no deliveries of oil or LPG
- Market leading product range
Contact us for the latest deals and up to date statistics.
* Radiators may need to be changed to be compatible with the air source heat pump.
Produce over six times more renewable energy than the most efficient gas or oil boiler.READ MORE >
Extract heat from the air, even in minus degree temperatures, and convert into heat for your home.READ MORE >
Reduce mains water usage and maintain water supplies in periods of drought.READ MORE >
If you already have, or are planning on getting, an electric vehicle than having an electric car charger …READ MORE >