CHOOSE PDP FOR PLUMBING & HEATING SERVICES
- Plumbing services
- Heating services
- Bathroom repair and installation
- Gas services
- Gas safety checks
- Renewable energy systems
- Gas appliance repair
- New boilers and repairs
- Control wiring
- Power flushing
- Under floor heating
- Blocked drains
- Solar heating
- Heat pumps
Commercial Plumbing & Heating Services
Our commercial plumbers and heating engineers can repair, install and maintain commercial heating and plumbing systems. Our specialist Gas Safe registered engineers have over 30 years of experience and as a result can assist with all aspects of commercial services.
Commercial Heating Services:
- Boiler servicing, breakdown and commissioning.
- Oil fired pressure jet appliances.
- Live tapping on gas, chilled, and heating pipes.
- Boiler re-tubes and insurance repairs.
- Gas boosters & compressors.
- Commercial gas catering
- MDPE underground gas pipework.
- Large and small testing and purging of natural gas pipework.
We have installed and maintained equipment in of many types of commercial buildings, including:
- Residential building with a central plant.
- Office buildings & complexes.
- Factories & warehouses.
- Hospitals, care homes & day centres
- Schools, colleges & universities
- Commercial properties
We are based in Burgess Hill and we have engineers available in the Sussex and Surrey area, including Haywards Heath, Bolnore Village, Cuckfield, Balcombe, Lindfield, Wivelsfield, Chailey, Ditchling, Hassocks, Hurstpierpoint, Brighton, Hove, Shoreham, Portslade, Worthing, Reigate, Crawley and Gatwick.
Our commercial plumbers and heating engineers can repair, install and maintain commercial heating and plumbing systems. Our specialist Gas Safe …READ MORE >
Do you need an emergency plumber or gas engineer? PDP’s team of plumbers and gas engineers are fully …READ MORE >
Do you need a Heating Expert or Gas Engineer nearby? PDP’s Gas Engineers are fully Gas Safe registered …READ MORE >
FOR YOUR LOCAL BOILER SERVICE ENGINEER CALL PDP – 01444 480444. Boilers need to be regularly serviced to …READ MORE >
DO Open doors and windows to allow fresh air in. Turn off the gas at the mains tap, …READ MORE >