CHOOSE PDP FOR PLUMBING & HEATING SERVICES
- Plumbing services
- Heating services
- Bathroom repairs
- Gas services
- Gas safety checks
- Renewable energy systems
- Gas appliance repair
- New boilers and repairs
- Control wiring
- Power flushing
- Under floor heating
- Solar heating
- Heat pumps
Commercial Plumbing & Heating Services
Commercial plumbers and heating engineers can repair, install and maintain commercial heating and plumbing systems. Specialist Gas Safe registered engineers have over 30 years of experience and as a result can assist with all aspects of commercial services.
Commercial Heating Services:
- Boiler servicing and boiler maintenance, breakdown and commissioning.
- Oil fired pressure jet appliances.
- Commercial gas catering
- MDPE underground gas pipework.
- Large and small testing and purging of natural gas pipework.
We have installed and maintained equipment in of many types of commercial buildings, including:
- Commercial building with a central plant.
- Office buildings & complexes.
- Factories & warehouses.
- Hospitals, care homes & day centres
- Schools, colleges & universities
- Commercial properties
During a boiler service, a fully qualified Gas Safe PDP engineer will:
- Inspect the boiler and controls to ensure it’s operating safely.
- Check the boiler for any leaks and corrosion.
- Test the flue to check for unsafe emissions from the boiler.
- Clean the boiler’s parts as required.
- Test your carbon monoxide alarm.
- Check the inhibitor levels AND system cleanliness (as per Part L of the Building Regulations that came into effect June 2022). Please click here for more information on water testing.
- Answer any questions you may have regarding your boiler.
If you need emergency boilers for your establishment, don’t hesitate to contact professional boiler rental services.
Commercial plumbers and heating engineers can repair, install and maintain commercial heating and plumbing systems. Specialist Gas Safe …READ MORE >
Do you need an emergency plumber or gas engineer? PDP’s team of plumbers and gas engineers are fully …READ MORE >