CHOOSE PDP FOR PLUMBING & HEATING SERVICES
- Plumbing services
- Heating services
- Bathroom repair and installation
- Gas services
- Gas safety checks
- Renewable energy systems
- Gas appliance repair
- New boilers and repairs
- Control wiring
- Power flushing
- Under floor heating
- Blocked drains
- Solar heating
- Heat pumps
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
- Open doors and windows to allow fresh air in.
- Turn off the gas at the mains tap, which is usually near the meter. Move the handle a quarter turn until it’s at 90 degrees from the pipe to shut off the gas supply.
- Leave the property.
- Phone the National Gas Emergencies number on 0800 111 999. Only use a mobile phone from outside the property. The number is free and available 24 hours a day.
- Follow the advice given by the emregency advisor.
- Wait outside for a gas engineer to arrive.
- If you are feeling unwell, visit your GP or hosptial immediately. Tell them you may have been exposed to a gas leak or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Smoke, light a match or use any other naked flame.
- Turn any electrical switches on or off.
- Use doorbells, mobile phones or any other electrical switches which could cause a spark.
Our commercial plumbers and heating engineers can repair, install and maintain commercial heating and plumbing systems. Our specialist Gas Safe …READ MORE >
Do you need an emergency plumber? PDP’s team of plumbers are fully qualified and equipped to deal with …READ MORE >
PDP’s Gas Engineers are fully Gas Safe registered and committed to ensuring that you receive the highest level …READ MORE >
A boiler needs to be regularly serviced to ensure all components are checked and working correctly – and …READ MORE >
PDP are the premier choice if you need a Plumber or Gas Safe Engineer. We provide professional and …READ MORE >
Legionnaires’ Disease is a severe form of pneumonia and is caused by the exposure to Legionella Bacteria. The …READ MORE >